Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Preamble to my micro-teaching session...

Ok fellow geog-ers, I've got to talk about a couple of important things prior to my micro-teaching session in two days' time.

1. Do not take it personally if I scold you or will be stern with you. Please separate and distinguish between the caps I am wearing. Namely, teacher, student and now, friend cap.

2. If you want to be mischievous, please feel free to do so. This is a learning process and I would like to experience new ways of handling you.

That's basically it. Just wanna apologise beforehand if I might unintentionally 'hurt your feelings' if you failed to separate the caps.

Seeya this Thursday! Can't wait for this to be over so I can concentrate on other work.

3 comments:

potatoking said...

haha... u haf one less headache as I'm ure videographer...

so any special requests for ure video... like MTV look (shaky slanted view) or 1 angle monotone?

hehe... all the best... I noe its gonna be a breeze...

Wes...

swallowapple said...

ooohuuuu,

Stare Queen in action on Thursday!

:)

Pengy

Anonymous said...

Good luck!!

rainbow_craze