Sunday, August 07, 2005

Genesis....

Voila! Finally got this monstrosity up and running. It's 'funny' how things come full circle and hit you in the posterior when you least expect it. My gluteus has been kicked one so many times, I am beginning to feel numb from any further shocks I might have.

Allow me to explain with a few examples:

1. Being an Educator... Back when I was still studying, I was what some teachers might deem as being 'too vocal'. I do admit that I did give my share of troubles for the teachers, always questioning them and disagreeing them. Lo and behold, here I am, training to be a teacher and hoping that I do not encounter any students that holds the same 'values' and 'behaviour' as me. Retribution?

2. National Education.... Well not exactly my cuppa as I do tend to question many topics, issues and values that encompass NE. I always dread reading anything about this and constantly curse at those 'idiotic souls' who were interviewed on National TV and couldn't even answer when our Little Red Dot's Independence Day was! Curse you imbeciles and ignoramuses who don't know much about our own country and in my opinion, leading to the teaching of NE and blah blah. So while I really do dread doing anything related to NE, poof, I was in charge of doing a report on NE for the Principal of one un-named school in the East. What the heck?

3. Blogs.... I shall now elaborate on this aspect. I've never liked the idea of creating Blogs, I fail to see why I would want to publish my thoughts for the entire world to see nor am I even interested to view other people's blogs (except one: you know who you are Miss Low Maintenance). So while I dread creating my own Blog, mainly because I don't even know how to start and what to write, lo and behold, I was forced to create this monstrosity by my 'eccentric' BUT INTELLIGENT tutor at the National Institute of Education.

So there you go, things do come full circle and the keyword that everybody and I mean EVERYBODY should learn is RETRIBUTION. Retribution is real, so people, try not to bitch (too much) about other people behind their backs...

As I try and embrace the entire art of blogging, bear with my sarcasms and my inept artistic skills...

2 comments:

jurong1 said...

heh!

i shall say that i had also scoffed at the idea of diary-keeping and journal-writing for the longest time...

that is, until i tried it for myself.

and i've never looked back :-P

Anonymous said...

This blog is not too bad for a teacher!

Hahaha...

Keep it up!