Saturday, August 27, 2005

Sense of place.....

Went back to NUS today for a Geography seminar...didn't realise that I actually miss the place, well, maybe I miss the people more but it was nice to catch up with the lecturers, my jc teacher and a couple of my ex-classmates... I did feel like a family member in a large geography family...

Well, geography lesson today was really short considering we started late due to the seminar, shan't talk about the class proper but instead, shall talk about the post-class activity, i.e., dinner at Holland V. It was quite a challenge thinking of where to eat considering there were 15 of us. Not only was the place crowded, but we had to keep in mind of certain needs of our fellow classmates. Though the food ain't that great (the chicken breast was so tough and on hindsight, luckily the portion was small), the company was great and that includes Jenny (regardless of the fact that she was such a 'meanie'). Got to know some of my fellow classmates in greater detail today, something which I truly appreciated since some of them were doing different subject combinations from me and I've not really had the opportunity to get to know them. Had a great time, had great laughs, we should do this more often....

7 comments:

Geognut said...

Heh hermit, don't over-analyse too much yah. Just absorb the 'beauty' of it all as is heh.

jenny said...

i am NOT a meanie. i'm sure chouchou, swallowapple and bananasaviour can attest to that. hrrrrrmph.

Geognut said...

That's because those 3 will always side with you, to quote one of you "girls stick together".

Geognut said...

There you go...my hypothesis is proven.

But I'm fine with Jenny being a meanie coz I know that deep down she's a gem no matter how 'meanie' she is.

That's just the way she is, well at least to me hah.

Banana Saviour said...

That's the green light, Jenny!
Let loose!! =)
(Quite sweet by the way, geognut. Hee)

Anonymous said...

So which bad-chicken-breast place did you all go to?

You almost did a restaurant review there - more info please...

A group of 15 in HV (and dietary needs aside)- now, you could try Wala Wala. With booze and pub grub - you can't go wrong!

Geognut said...

TCC. Wala-wala was way too packed plus precisely because there's booze, we can't go there.